Chia seeds and oat flakes are real energy suppliers. Together with peanut butter and honey, they are shaped as small balls and are the perfect snack for in between. The energy balls are prepared in no time and our Breitsamer Fair Breakfast blossom honey gives them a special sweetness.
- 1 cup oatmeal (tender)
- 4 tablespoons Fairtrade Honey
- 4-5 tablespoons nutmeal or peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. If you want to add dried fruit or nuts, chop them well beforehand.
- When the mass has a good consistency, form small balls with the help of a teaspoon. If the mass is still a little too soft, you can add oat flakes. Then put the energy balls in the refrigerator for about 1 h and let them rest.