Notice of cancellation
According to § 13 BGB (German Civil Code), a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed. If you act as a consumer, the following right of withdrawal applies to you:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Breitsamer & Ulrich GmbH & Co. KG, Berger-Kreuz-Str. 28, D-81735 Munich, Tel: + 49 89 45 05 62-0, E-Mail: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail or an e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of revocation
Pursuant to Section 312g (2) of the German Civil Code (BGB), the right of revocation does not exist for contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded,
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
- To Breitsamer & Ulrich GmbH & Co. KG, Berger-Kreuz-Str. 28, D-81735 Munich, Fax: +49 89 45 05 62-20, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*) ___________________________
- Name of consumer(s) ___________________________
- Address of consumer(s) ___________________________
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication) _______________________
- Date _____________
(*) Delete where inapplicable